Authorized Use & Permissions
We believe that this Platform should allow Authorized Users to share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. In order to protect the experience and safety of your users there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow. Failure to comply may result in the temporary locking and/or permanent suspension of account(s).
Though the thoughts and idea’s you present on your private media channel are yours and free from censorship there are a few conditions under law that we deem to be unacceptable behavior, please note that we may need to change these terms from time to time and reserve the right to do so.
Content Boundaries and Use
In order to provide the service and the ability to communicate and stay connected with others, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published.
- Trademarks: We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to confuse or mislead others may be permanently suspended.
- Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Graphic content: You may not include pornographic or excessively violent media in any content, including text, audio, images or video, you publish or transmit using the service.
- Unlawful use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Misuse of our badges: You may not use our badges. Accounts using our badges as part of profile photos, header photos, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with us, may be suspended.
We do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.
Any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified below may be temporarily locked and/or subject to permanent suspension.
- Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
- Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior include:
if a primary purpose of the reported account is to harass or send abusive messages to others;
if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats;
if the reported account is inciting others to harass another account; and
if the reported account is sending harassing messages to an account from multiple accounts.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission. In addition, you may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject’s consent.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through our service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
We strive to protect our users from technical abuse and spam. Any accounts engaging in such activities, as determined by us, may be temporarily locked or subject to permanent suspension. We intend for you to communicate with, build engagement with, and add value to your community.
Accounts under investigation may be suspended. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in the event that, in our sole judgment, you violate these Terms of Service.
Billing & Pricing
You agree to the pricing terms as stated in the price list shown on our website, which may be updated from time to time, and understand that certain usage elements, such as texting, may incur automatic pricing surcharges if you exceed pre-purchased usage bundles. Certain pricing elements may also be subject to excessive usage limits that can cause that element of your service to be temporarily automatically disabled